[mosh-devel] compilation error on CentOS 5

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Tue Apr 10 15:29:09 EDT 2012

mosh-1.1.1 (really the Fedora 16 src.rpm), rebuilding it on CentOS 5
x86_64. I assume the rebuild process is fine on Fedora, but I can't
verify that.

On CentOS 5 the process ends with:

checking for library containing clock_gettime... -lrt
checking for setupterm in -lncurses... yes
checking whether mach_absolute_time is declared... no
checking whether pipe2 is declared... no
checking whether signalfd is declared... no
checking whether htobe64 is declared... no
checking whether OSSwapHostToBigInt64 is declared... no
configure: error: Unable to find byte swapping functions

Here's the config.log file:

http://pastebin.com/2NZGdCB4

I assume this is some dependency that is missing, yet it's not declared
in the RPM spec file. Are there any libraries that I need to install?

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/