[mosh-devel] Mac package mosh-1.1.3-2.pkg is Intel only but installs without warning on PPC Macs

Quentin Smith quentin at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 10 10:30:19 EDT 2012

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the report of the broken package.

There is a small problem with building mosh on PPC, but we are working on
it. I hope to have a Leopard PPC build working soon.

--Quentin