[MOS] Elfar Adalsteinsson, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, October 19, 2004

Vinnie Russo vrusso at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 18 08:09:30 EDT 2004

Dear Colleagues,

The G.R. Harrison Spectroscopy Laboratory and the Department of Electrical
Engineering and Computer Science would like to invite you to the next
seminar in our series on Modern Optics and Spectroscopy.