[Mobilepartners] Printing to a TCP / IP Printer from a Blackberry ???

Matthew D Sullivan irishman at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 11 09:36:23 EST 2011

Hello Stephen,

It's not something we have much experience with, nor have we fielded many requests for this feature. That said, PCWorld had a recent article about it that may point you in the right direction.

PCWorld (12/3/2010) > http://www.pcworld.com/article/212185/how_to_print_from_a_blackberry_smartphone.html

Best,
Matt
Matthew Sullivan
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
IS&T | Help Desk | Mobile Devices Team
P: 617-324-1837
E: irishman at mit.edu<mailto:irishman at mit.edu>

<mailto:irishman at mit.edu>Mobile Question? Check the Mobile Ninja!<http://kb.mit.edu/confluence/x/XQdS>

IMPORTANT: IS&T IT Staff will never ask for your password, nor will MIT send email requesting your password information. Please ignore email messages that request this information.