[Mobilepartners] Problem with downloading MIT Exchange attachments with Android 2.0

Edward R Block erblock at MIT.EDU
Sun Nov 22 15:53:42 EST 2009

Thanks Tom!

That did the trick.  For other droiders:
Acount settings,  Incoming settings, uncheck "Accept all SSL certificate"

Best,
Ed

"Thomas L. Thornton" <tomt at MIT.EDU> wrote:

Ed,

Lurking on the list.  I just set up a Droid with another Exchange
server, and some on discussion boards complain that their servers
require it, but many agree - unset the *second* SSL option, something
like "Accept all SSL certs" and it works.  Does for me, with no
obvious downsides, yet.

On a related note, I have yet to see a way to get MIT certs, so if you
do now, yell.  Otherwise we wait until that feature appears on the
mobile web page.

-Tom