[Mobilepartners] Verizon blackberry models at MIT

Yakov Ostrovsky yakov at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 10 15:59:09 EDT 2009

Hi mobilepartners,

I'm trying to decide between two models of Blackberry: 8830World edition
and Storm 9530. Currently I'm using 8130 Pearl. I've originally chosen
Pearl for the size, but later found that I don't like the keyboard (what a
surprise! ;-)

Does anybody have any experience with 9530? I like the idea of having a
large screen, but how good is the on-screen keyboard? How practical is it?

Thanks,
Yakov

Yakov Ostrovsky
Research Engineer