[Mobilepartners] Virus protection re-sending

Andrew Munchbach amunch at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 1 12:58:37 EDT 2009

Hi Dan-

Conflicker affects Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.  The
widleyreported strain does not currently affect Windows Mobile.

There is no antivirus software (that I know of) available for Win.
Mobile at this time.

Andrew M.
Andrew Munchbach
Mobile Devices Consultant