[Mobilepartners] Fw: Mobile Monday Ad Event 5/5

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Fri May 2 08:58:56 EDT 2008

TGIF!

Mobile Monday Boston (the Boston chapter of a community group interested in mobile technologies) will be hosting an event next Monday (5/5) 7 pm at the Liberty Hotel near Charles MGH. The topic for that meeting is on mobile marketing and advertising.

For those interested, please visit http://www.momoboston.com/?p=70 for more information.

Cheers,

Andrew

_______________________________
Andrew Yu
Mobile Devices Platform Coordinator
Information Services & Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Phone: 617-324-8985
Email: andrewyu at mit.edu

*** MIT Mobile Web (beta) ***
Visit http://m.mit.edu from your mobile device

----- Original Message -----
From: Kate Imbach
To: andrewyu at mit.edu
Subject: Mobile Monday Ad Event 5/5

Hi Andrew,

I hope you're doing well. We are putting on an event about mobile advertising on May 5th. We have a great lineup of speakers, and it's at the Liberty Hotel which is an awesome venue. Can you pass the announcement on to your list? Thanks! Hopefully you can make it too!

Here are the details:

http://www.momoboston.com/?p=70