[Mobilepartners] Fw: NERCOMP - Mobile Technologies - January 25th

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 4 09:37:02 EST 2008

Happy New Year!

In case of interest, there is a NERCOMP workshop called "Teaching and Learning with Mobile Technologies" on January 25, 2008 in Southbridge, MA.

If you are interested in attending, please review the email attached below.

Cheers,

Andrew

_______________________________
Andrew Yu
Mobile Devices Platform Coordinator
Information Services & Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Phone: 617-324-8985
Email: andrewyu at mit.edu
Sent from Outlook Express (Windows XP)

----- Original Message -----
From: DiMauro,Lisa
To: SIG Announcements
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 8:11 AM
Subject: NERCOMP - Mobile Technologies - January 25th

Dear Friends,
Seats are still available for NERCOMP's upcoming workshop:
"Teaching and Learning with Mobile Technologies"

DATE:
January 25, 2008

TIME:
9:00- 3:00 (Coffee and Registration start at 8:00)

PRICE:
NERCOMP Members: $105, Non-Members: $205

LOCATION:
Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center
Southbridge, MA.

As wireless networks expand and mobile devices such as PDAs, laptops, tablets, cell phones, and portable media players become more common, how do they impact the teaching and learning environment on our campuses? Can we leverage these technologies to enhance teaching and learning? What have been the results when mobile technologies have been used? At this session you'll get an overview of the mobile learning landscape and learn about projects at several institutions where mobile technology is being used in teaching and learning.

For a full schedule and registration information, please go to:
http://www.nercomp.org/events/event_single.aspx?id=1271

We would be grateful if you would pass this announcement on to friends and colleagues who might find it of interest.

To view other SIGs events, click here: http://www.nercomp.org/events/upcoming_events.aspx

Thank you very much. We hope to see you on January 25th!!

Sincerely,
Lisa DiMauro
NERCOMP

---