[Mobilepartners] need help setting up Blackberry curve MIT e mail

Judith Wurtman frieda at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 3 15:46:56 EST 2008

Hi I am not a member of your group but I was told that someone might be able to help me . I just purchased a Blackberry curve for my T mobile service. I was told by T mobile that 1). I need something called an Enterprise server in order to get MIT e mail which they categorize as a'corporate e mail'
2) MIT told me that putting in my MIT e mail address and password would not connect me to this Enterprise server and I needed to follow some prompts in the phone to put in my account type along with a long list of additional information to be connected to the MIT e mail system..
3) There are no prompts in the Enterprise server menu
4) Should I just use the Blackberry email set up system rather than the Enterprise system.?

5. Should I return the phone?
I would appreciate any and all help as no-one seems to know anything at T mobile, Research in Motion  or the help desk.
Judy Wurtman ( frieda was my dog)