[Mobilepartners] Aprilt Mobile Partners User Group Meeting: MIT Mobile Info Services

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 9 14:13:39 EDT 2008

Greetings!

At the April Mobile Partners User Group Meeting, we will preview the new MIT
mobile web site and interactive text messaging service that will be piloted
in June.

Working in collaboration with other departments, IS&T has been developing
web sites that are customized for mobile devices that include smartphones,
PDA's, and feature phones. We are also working on providing interactive text
messaging service at the same time.

Anyone with a cell phone/mobile device with XHTML browser or text messaging
capability will be able to gain access to a select list of MIT information
such as People Directory, Campus Map, Shuttle Schedule, Stellar, MIT
Calendar, etc.

Please come and join us for this preview of the new service and give us
feedback!

Details:
Location: N42 Demo Center
Date: 4/15/2008 (Tuesday)