[Mobilepartners] Mobile UI Testing

Usability Usability at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 8 12:50:04 EDT 2008

Hello, the Mobile Devices team has asked Usability Services to conduct a
test on the new mobile UI that is part of Andrew Yu's big initiative.  Our
testing time frame is rather quick, this Thursday and Friday, and we are
seeking participants for the testing.  Testing will take place from 10 am
until 4 pm on both days with Noon being a break.  Testing is expected to
take approximately 1 hour, for which we will be offering a gratuity of $10
via TechCash.

If you are interested in participating, please reply to
usability at mit.eduwith your answers to the following questions:

What day and time slot are you interested in? (e.g. Thursday 10am - 11 am)

What device do you use? (e.g. iPhone, RAZR, Blackberry)

How long have you had the device?

How frequently do you use access the web via the device?
(e.g. Never, 1 once a month, 2-3 times a month, 2-3 times a week, more)

Do you have a data plan for your phone?

Thank you,
--
Michael D. Dutton