[Mobilepartners] [Fwd: T-Mobile promotion]

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 21 11:51:46 EST 2007

T-Mobile promotionThanks Joan for posting the info.

Just to clarify, please note that not all Hotspot @Home devices will work with MIT's Wi-Fi network. T-Mobile currently has three devices that is capable of using this service, but only the BlackBerry Curve is capable of connecting to MIT's Wi-Fi network and take advantage of the UMA calling capabilities.

Please also note that the BlackBerry devices are not yet supported by IS&T.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Andrew

_______________________________
Andrew Yu
Mobile Devices Platform Coordinator
Information Services & Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Phone: 617-324-8985
Email: andrewyu at mit.edu
Sent from Outlook Express (Windows XP)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joan M. Cyr
  To: mobilepartners at mit.edu ; Aaron Adler ; Anthony L Zolnik ; freimark at broad.mit.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:35 AM
  Subject: [Mobilepartners] [Fwd: T-Mobile promotion]

  Hello everyone (sending a second time without the attachment)...I just received this promotion from T-Mobile that is happening THIS WEEKEND ONLY, 11/23-11/25.

  With that advent of their "HotSpot at Home," there may be folks out there trying to decide if they want to subscribe, as well as existing subscribers who may be thinking of renewing soon.

  If you know of anyone in either of these situations, please forward this promotion to them.

  Thanks, and have a great Thanksgiving!

  Joan

  -------- Original Message -------- Subject:  T-Mobile promotion