[Mobilepartners] [Fwd: T-Mobile promotion]

Joan M. Cyr jcyr at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 21 11:35:33 EST 2007

Hello everyone (sending a second time without the attachment)...I just
received this promotion from T-Mobile that is happening *THIS WEEKEND
ONLY, 11/23-11/25.

*With that advent of their "HotSpot at Home," there may be folks out
there trying to decide if they want to subscribe, as well as existing
subscribers who may be thinking of renewing soon.

If you know of anyone in either of these situations, please forward this
promotion to them.

Thanks, and have a great Thanksgiving!

Joan