[Mobilepartners] Mobile Partners User Group Meeting (5/18)

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Fri May 11 15:54:46 EDT 2007

Greetings!

I thought we should take a little break from getting presentations from outside vendors for this month's meeting and instead have one of our own users present his mobile device experience.

Chris Murphy from IS&T has graciously agreed to present his experience in using a Windows Mobile device from a Mac user perspective. If time allows, I will also give an update on the Mobile Device Release Project and share with you IS&T's work on supporting mobile devices.

The meeting is on Friday 5/18 2pm at the N42 Demo Center.

Have a great weekend!

Andrew

Andrew J. Yu
Mobile Devices Platform Coordinator
Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue, Building W92-140B
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307

Phone: 617-324-8985
Fax: 617-258-8736
Email: andrewyu at mit.edu