[Mobilepartners] SyncJe for BlackBerry

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 18 09:14:12 EDT 2007

Good morning,

This message is for those who are using BlackBerry devices with SyncJe
application.
[Note: IS&T does not provide support for BlackBerry users at this time.
However, Mobile Devices Wiki and mobilepartners at mit.edu can be used as a
forum to troubleshoot issues.]

A number of you reported that SyncJe stopped working on Verizon BlackBerry
devices, and I was able to witness this issue on two different users
devices. Verizon Wireless sent a "World BlackBerry" unit and I tested SyncJe
using the latest version (2.33). I did not encounter any problems so far.

If you are having trouble, please try the followin:
1. Download and install the latest version of SyncJe from your device:
Go to http://www.nexthaus.com/bb/syncjebb.jad on your BlackBerry device to
install the trial client wirelessly.

2. Try the synchronization with TechTime server. If you are still having
trouble, please adjust the setttings to use WAP mode (vs. MDS or BIS) and
try it again.

Please let me know either way, if this works for you.

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew Yu
Mobile Devices Platform Coordinator