[Mobilepartners] Mobile Partners User Group Meeting: iPhone

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 17 09:09:41 EDT 2007

Hello,

The next Mobile Partners User Group Meeting will be held on Friday (7/20) 2
pm at N42 Demo Center.

The topic for this month's meeting will be the Apple iPhone. As you may be
aware, IS&T is working on the iPhone Evaluation Project. While we await the
outcome of the project, this month's Mobile Partners User Group meeting will
give you an opportunity to check out the iPhone in action, ask questions,
and get our initial impressions on the iPhone.

We have also arranged an Apple Consulting Engineer to be available via a
conference call during our meeting to answer any questions that you might
have.

See you on Friday!

Andrew

Andrew Yu