[Mobilepartners] Mobile Partners User Group Kick-off

Andrew Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 2 10:05:05 EDT 2006

Good morning,

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Thank you all for signing up for the Mobile Partners User Group. So far, we
have about 24 members signed up for the list. I hope to add more members of
the MIT community to the list in the near future. In the meanwhile, if you
would like to invite someone to the list, please feel free to forward the
Subscription page link below:

I am in the process of setting up a website for the user group as well as
setting up regularly scheduled monthly meetings.

In the meanwhile, I would like to get things started by gathering input from
the community about which mobile devices, software, carrier, and solutions
are currently being used, and what's desired in the future. Please send an
email to the group with the information that you would like to share. (If
there are issues you would like to address off-list, please email them to
andrewyu at mit.edu).

Thank you very much for your interest, and I look forward to working with
you to bring exciting mobile solutions to MIT community!

Cheers,

Andrew

_______________________________________
Andrew J. Yu
Mobile Devices Platform Coordinator
Software Release Team
Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue, Building W92-140B
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307

Phone: 617-324-8985
Fax: 617-258-8736
Email: AndrewYu at mit.edu