[Macpartners] the case of the 10.7 iCal "new event" and other design grumblings

Brian Bulmer bbulmer at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 10 16:29:18 EST 2012

It's been reported that if you create a new calendar event, and just close it. Then give it about 15-20 seconds to be created/saved on the exchange server, you should then be able to open and edit the event at this point and it will stick.
While this is not a long term solution, it will get you by till an update is released.

Regards,
Brian