[Macpartners] MBP with DHCP problems

Miguel A Amat mamat at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 18 09:37:06 EST 2009

Thanks to everyone in the forum and the folks at the computing
helpdesk for the kind feedback.  As it turns out, the fix was pretty
easy: it involved deleting the file
"com.apple.airport.preferences.plist" in "/Library/Preferences/
SystemConfiguration/" and a restart of the machine and the airport.
Best,
Miguel

Begin forwarded message: