[Macpartners] Microsoft Presentation on Office 2008 for Mac Fri. 4/11 at 2 pm

Patrick McNeal mcneal at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 18 09:48:24 EDT 2008

On Friday, April 11, 2008, Microsoft will give a presentation on some
of the new features in Office 2008 for Mac in the Broad Institute's
Auditorium[1] from 2 to 3:30 p.m.  This session is open to the entire
MIT community.  There is no need to RSVP as seating is first come,
first served.  IS&T staff will also be on hand to answer any MIT
specific questions that might come up.

IS&T continues to recommend that users WAIT to upgrade as we complete
our testing and evaluation.  For more information, see the Office 2008
for Mac release notebook at:

http://mit.edu/swrt/releases/office2008/

--Patrick

[1] http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?selection=NE30;selectlayer=Buildings

Patrick McNeal
Macintosh Platform Coordinator - Software Release Team
Client Support Services, Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
N42-250E
Cambridge, MA 02139
+1 617 253-0196