[Macpartners] Fwd: MacResearch.org webcast tomorrow ( 3/18 ) featuring "Papers" for Scientific Research

Patrick McNeal mcneal at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 17 21:14:50 EDT 2008

This just came across my inbox today, and I thought some folks on
campus might find it interesting:

Begin forwarded message:

> MacResearch will be hosting a webcast tomorrow ( 3/18 ) featuring
> Alexander Griekspoor, founder & CEO mekentosj.com. talking about
> Papers, the Apple Design Award-winning application for researchers
> on the Mac that brings a complete workflow for searching,
> downloading and archiving PDF files, easily allowing you to create a
> neatly organized personal research library of science in no time.
> The webcast will present Papers, its design philosophy, workflows
> and many tips and tricks. I will also briefly touch upon what you
> can expect in the near future. So if you are interested join me
> tomorrow in the MacResearch webcast.
> How to View the MacResearch Webcast:
> • Go to the following web page 5-10 minutes prior to the webcast
> start time:
> http://webcast.training.apple.com/
> • Enter the webcast ID and passcode:
> Webcast ID: MacResearch
> Passcode: 485003
> • Enter your name, location, and email address. Entering this
> information helps personalize the webcast experience, and allows
> presenters and experts to contact you via email, to follow up on
> your questions. Entering this information is optional.
> • Click the Login button, and you will see the webcast stream on the
> • You can chat in questions in the text field at the bottom of the
> page. Your questions may be answered by the presenters in the studio
> during the webcast. Please note: Presenters and webcast production
> staff are not able to chat back to you.

--Patrick

Patrick McNeal
Macintosh Platform Coordinator - Software Release Team
Client Support Services, Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
N42-250E
Cambridge, MA 02139
+1 617 253-0196