[Macpartners] Outlook to Apple Mail

Patrick McNeal mcneal at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 31 10:24:17 EST 2008

On Jan 30, 2008, at 4:06 PM, Ned Parsons wrote:

> I get the sense that there's a step or two that I'm missing (like
> converting carriage returns or something- tried, didn't work), but
> I'm running out of clever ideas and google is giving all manner of
> conflicting information.

I've read some favorable reviews of O2M:

   http://www.littlemachines.com/

You run it on your windows box, pick the outlook folders you want to
export, set some filtering options and let it do its thing.  I've not
tried it myself, but at $10 bucks, it might be worth checking out.
There's even a fee download you can test drive.

--Patrick

Patrick McNeal
Macintosh Platform Coordinator - Software Release Team
Client Support Services, Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
N42-250E
Cambridge, MA 02139
+1 617 253-0196