[Macpartners] MacOS X 10.5 "Leopard" Evaluation Update

Patrick McNeal mcneal at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 11 16:00:27 EDT 2007

Information Services and Technology’s (IS&T) Mac OS X Release Team in
collaboration with others across the Institute has a release project
underway and the project team has been evaluating Mac OS X 10.5
(Leopard) since late 2006.

Our non-disclosure agreement with Apple does not allow us to discuss
our current evaluation findings, however an update and recommendation
will be shared with the community once Apple makes Leopard available
later this month.

Questions regarding Mac OS X 10.5 should be directed to the Mac OS X
Release team at macosx-release at mit.edu.

--Patrick
Patrick McNeal
Macintosh Platform Coordinator - Software Release Team
Client Support Services
Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology