[Macpartners] Mac Partners meeting: Monday, October 15, 12-1:00, N42 Demo Center

Patrick McNeal mcneal at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 4 12:29:07 EDT 2007

The next Mac Partners meeting will take place on Monday, October 15,
from noon - 1:00 p.m. in the N42 Demo Center.  At the meeting I'll
take some time to introduce myself and answer any questions that you
might have.  I'd also like to hear about your ideas, suggestions, and
current projects.

If you can't make the meeting, or would like to talk about anything,
anytime, please feel free to contact me.  You'll find my contact
information below, or you can download my vCard at:

   http://mit.edu/mcneal/www/PatrickMcNeal.vcf

I look forward to meeting everyone, and hope to see you at the meeting,

--Patrick

Macintosh Platform Coordinator - Software Release Team
Client Support Services
Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
N42-250E