[Macpartners] Intel Macs and SapGui 6.4

Jonathan Hunt jmhunt at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 21 12:56:11 EDT 2006

Hi Tom,

You can also access SAPgui via Citrix on Intel-Based Macs.

http://citrix.mit.edu/

That is what I currently use when I need SAPgui native functions like
Detailed Transaction Reports that aren't available via SAPweb.

Running SAPgui under Windows XP on Intel-based Macintoshes is not
supported by IS&T and requires the use of beta products, such as Boot
Camp from Apple.  In doing some testing of Boot Camp, I had to
reinstall my machine from scratch and restore from Backup after Boot
Camp wiped my system and left it unbootable.

As IS&T has more information about the timeline for an SAPgui version
for the Intel based Macs, we will communicate that to Mac Partners.
You can also check the link that Al sent about the blog for
information on other products on Intel based Macs:

http://usergroups.mit.edu/macpartners/

Jon
Jonathan McIndoe Hunt     MIT EECS '97 617.253.0172
Manager Software Services
Client Support Services
Information Services & Technology, MIT
http://web.mit.edu/ist/topics/software/