[Macpartners] Times Italic Bold - printer output issues [resend w/o the attachment]

Aran M. Parillo aran at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 27 14:22:50 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am having a printer output issue which seems specific to Mac OS X,
Times Italic, and the Xerox Phaser 7750 I am printing to via tcp/ip.

In short, the print output does not resemble what is in print
preview, nor what is put onto paper.  The kerning is off and parts of
the letters are 'thickened' and other parts 'thinned'.
(ref link http://web.mit.edu/aran/Public/italics.gif )

I am searching for a resolve on this, but would appreciate any Xerox
Phaser vs OS X or printer expertise you can share here.

I will add that Windows print jobs in this font the output is satisfactory.

Thanks in advance for any help here!
Aran