[Macpartners] Certificates on Safari 1.3.1 (v312.3.1)

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 26 11:02:27 EDT 2005

Hi,

We are having trouble with certificates & Safari on a Macintosh
running the latest version of 10.3.9. The version of Safari is 1.3.1
(v312.3.1).

We've checked the MIT CA and it looks like it is correctly installed
as a X509 certificate authority. And we've deleted all expired
personal certificates and reinstalled a new personal certificate but
the user still can not access any of the employee self service web
pages. She is able to access these pages from Netscape.

 From Safari she is getting the following error message:

Safari can't open the page xxxxx because it couldn't establish a
secure connection to the server xxxx.

Any ideas?

---
Carolyn Fuller