[Macpartners] LaTex

John J. Fothergill, Jr. jjfothjr at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 3 10:18:15 EST 2005

Hi Danielle,

I looked into this site a while ago, but never tried any of the free
applications. I don't use the software at all, so I sent this link to
a LaTex instructor we use here in IS&T Training but never got her
feedback. The software we used here is a very costly software, and
runs on OS 9. I was hoping to find a free solution for OS X too.
Sorry I can't offer definitive advice, but maybe you could find a
solution here.

http://www.tug.org/interest.html#free

John