[Macpartners] How do I set the default DNS domain under Tiger?

Roger A. Roach rar at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 1 19:39:41 EST 2005

Doug,

I can't verify it right now,  but I am pretty sure that it works if
you fill in the "Search Domains" when you configure TCP/IP in the
Network System Preferences.  I can check when I am at the office
tomorrow.

Roger