[Macpartners] Possible Problem with Mail and 10.3.9

Duncan Kincaid dsk at MIT.EDU
Thu May 19 12:42:54 EDT 2005

had found this problem on one mac which was updated to 10.3.9 with the
smaller (delta) updater. other macs updated with 10.3.9 COMBO update
fared just fine. i installed the combo update on the problematic mac,
and problem went away immediately after.

would be curious to know if this fixes anyone else's problems.

ciao
dk