[Macpartners] Fwd: NERCOMP - Ghost 8.0 Hands on Training - August 05

Ginny Williams ginnyw at MIT.EDU
Wed May 4 13:29:18 EDT 2005

Hello!

This has been a very popular course.  Follow the links for more
information and to register.  MIT is a member of NERCOMP so your
department would qualify for the member price.

Please let me know if you have questions that are not answered by
following the links below.

Regards,

Ginny Williams
Computing Support Services
MIT IS&T
ginnyw at mit.edu
x3-4011

--- begin forwarded text

Subject: NERCOMP - Ghost 8.0 Hands on Training - August 05
Retry: 5
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 13:11:51 -0400
To: ginnyw at mit.edu
From: NERCOMP <ldimauro at wesleyan.edu>

Dear Friends,

Registration is now open for NERCOMP's Hands on - Ghost Version 8.0 Training.
There is a 2 day and 3 day class offered depending on participants
skill. See below and web page for further detail.

"3 Day Hands On Training - Ghost Version 8.0"
http://www.wesleyan.edu/nercomp/sigs/0405/0805GhostTraining/GhostTrainSched3day.html

"2 Day Hands On Training - Ghost Version 8.0"
http://www.wesleyan.edu/nercomp/sigs/0405/0805GhostTraining/GhostTrainSched2day.html

"3 Day Hands On Training - Ghost Version 8.0"
DATE:
August 10 - 12, 2005

TIME:
9:00- 5:00 (Coffee and Registration start at 8:30)

PRICE:
NERCOMP Members: $1400, Non-Members: $1500

LOCATION:
Wesleyan University
Science Tower - Room 072
Church Street, Middletown, CT

The three-day Ghost 8.0 workshop is for:
- new users of Ghost
- users who have not used Ghost for an extended period of time
- users who are familiar with previous version of Ghost, but wish to
learn and implement the features new to Ghost 8.0

For a full schedule and registration information, please go to:
http://www.wesleyan.edu/nercomp/sigs/0405/0805GhostTraining/GhostTrainSched3day.html

"2 Day Hands On Training - Ghost Version 8.0"
DATE:
August 8 - 9, 2005

TIME:
9:00- 5:00 (Coffee and Registration start at 8:30)

PRICE:
NERCOMP Members: $1000, Non-Members: $1100

LOCATION:
Wesleyan University
Science Tower - Room 072
Church Street, Middletown, CT

The two-day Ghost 8.0 workshop is for:
- those with a fairly solid working knowledge of Ghost
- for advanced users
- This class is almost identical to the 3-day. However, it is at a
faster pace and covers the more advanced material sooner and with a
bit more depth.
Please note there is a pre-requisite for attending the advanced 2 day class.

For a full schedule and registration information, please go to:
http://www.wesleyan.edu/nercomp/sigs/0405/0805GhostTraining/GhostTrainSched2day.html

We would be grateful if you would pass this announcement on to
friends and colleagues who might find it of interest.

To view other SIGs events, click here: http://www.nercomp.org/

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply to
this email with "Please Remove from NERCOMP list" in the subject line.

Thank you very much. We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Lisa DiMauro
NERCOMP

--- end forwarded text