[Macpartners] SE question

William T G Litant wlitant at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 24 09:37:34 EDT 2005

OK - 180 degrees from all the Tiger stuff, a low- (or old) tech
question. We're fussing with the 1986 SE (the department pet and
source of much fun), SEymore, (we were going to upgrade from 4 to 5
MB, which didn't happen) but in removing and replacing the board we
seem to have screwed something up. The image on the screen is a
stretched stark checkerboard pattern of alternating black and white
verticle rectangles. You can see the Happy Mac in the middle of all
this. To save us diagnostic time, any quick thoughts on where to
start? BTW, SEymore has now been joined by SErena - watch out Virgina
Tech, we're on a way to a supercomputer here....

Bill Litant