[Macpartners] Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" Update

Annika Pfluger annika at csail.mit.edu
Thu Jun 23 10:13:21 EDT 2005

At 9:35 AM -0400 6/23/05, Carolyn Fuller wrote:
>  I'm really frustrated with Mail.app. It is impossible under 10.3.9.
>And I can't revert to using Eudora because Eudora does not find a
>lot of my IMAP mailboxes! So I end up using my laptop for Mail.app
>email without file attachments and my desktop for Eudora email with
>file attachments. It is UGLY!

Carolyn,

I had the same problem with Eudora not finding all of my mailboxes
which were variously created on my desktop and my laptop.  The
following worked for me: Try going to Window --> Mailboxes, highlight
your imap Inbox and click the Refresh button. It should then find all
of your existing imap mailboxes.

-Annika