[Macpartners] help locating mac mail - previous recipients list?

Aran M. Parillo aran at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 7 15:52:44 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm helping someone restore their mac mail from a rescued disc.  I
think mail "stuff" is located in ~/library/mail/ but am wondering
where the previous recipients list is contained?

Also has anyone ever just 'catted' such files together?  I suppose
once I can get a look at the file I'll know more but thought I'd ask
now as well.   What I mean is, I'd like to add the previous
recipients list of the rescued disc to the one which has already been
started on the new machine.

Thanks in advance for any info!

-amp