[Macpartners] Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" Update

Alfred Essa aessa at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 12 21:29:53 EDT 2005

Stephen,

Thank you for you putting things in perspective.  Show me the data. :)

I would also like to add a comment. IS&T¹s budget has been cut to the bone,
yet overall services have dramatically improved since Jerry¹s arrival. To
Jerry and his team: keep up the great work; we appreciate everything you are
doing.

Al