[Macpartners] ARD 2.0 upgrade problems

Stan Diamond stan at broad.mit.edu
Fri Sep 24 08:15:11 EDT 2004

I have installed ard 2.0 in my laptop over a previous installation of
ARD 1.x
All client computers are showing up in the various lists I had created,
and each indicates the client version they are running (1.2.4).
However, when I go to update the client to 2.0 almost all of them fail.

Anyone else have these problems with the update?
Any suggestions other than going machine to machine to update them?

TIA
S.
Stan Diamond
Team Leader for Desktop Support
Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
MIT NE125-2115,
320 Charles Street Cambridge, MA  02141-2023
mailto:stan at broad.mit.edu
fax: +1 617 452 4588 	voice: +1 617 452 4817