[Macpartners] Macintosh Utility Software Recommendations

Albert Willis awillis at MIT.EDU
Sat Jun 26 15:53:51 EDT 2004

What I meant is that HFS+ with journaling turned on is robust enough
that even when there's an operating system crash or sudden power
outage, the file system can generally repair itself. Yes, there still
will be times when something industrial strength like Disk Warrior is
required, but not as often as the Mac OS 9.x days.

   -- Al