[Macpartners] Matlab & OS X (10.3.x) tips?

Aran M. Parillo aran at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 4 11:46:11 EDT 2004

Greetings, happy commencement day.

I'm in search of some Matlab OS X-pertise!

The last time I installed Matlab (R13 via vsls) for OS X it was on
Jaguar and now I'm faced with a Panther Matlab install (same R13 vsls
license).

I recall the Jaguar install being a bit tricky, and my first Panther
attempt, I ran into problems early.  If you've done a recent install
and have time to share  what you learned, I'd greatly appreciate your
guidance.  I'm thinking of tips like "you'll need to get X11 on there
first" or "skip using the R13 install disc and download the updated
installer here" etc.

Of course, if you just want to wish me luck or point me to some
helpful documentation, I'd appreciate that as well.

Thanks and yay for sunshine!!

Aran