[Macpartners] Re: G5 Firewire Question

Albert Willis awillis at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 13 13:22:18 EDT 2004

It's not supposed to matter if the FireWire devices are on or off when
you plug them in. A couple of troubleshooting techniques I would try:

- different set of FireWire cables
- booting info safe mode and then try (see
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=153383)

Let us know how it goes.

   -- Al