[Macpartners] Mac OS X server admin course

Ginny Williams ginnyw at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 13 15:52:44 EDT 2004

Hello!

Some of you may find this course useful.  Although the deadline to
register was August 9, Dave Palanuik (dave at apple.com) told me the
other day that there are still about 7 spaces left.

Schoun Regan will be delivering the training - it's hands-on and
Schoun brings lots of "real world" experience to the classroom.  Some
of you may remember him from training we held at MIT a few years ago
on Mac OS X.

Feel free to contact Dave directly if you have questions.

ginny

--- begin forwarded text

--- end forwarded text