[Macpartners] Retrospect for single-user backup

Tom Pixton tpixton at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 5 10:06:40 EDT 2004

Has anyone had experience using Dante Retrospect on a single Mac,
backing up data from one peripheral to another. I keep all data
duplicated on two redundant external Firewire drives. I'd like to
have an app that will do an incremental backup from one of these
drives to the other. Retrospect's product data implies it can only
backup a volume on the local hard rive to an external. Anyone have a
suggestion?
Thanks.
Tom, PSB

--
Tom Pixton
Publishing Services Bureau

Find answers to your publishing questions and expert support for your
next project.
Explore MIT's graphic identity and download logos and templates.
Order official MIT stationery, envelopes, and business cards.

Access these online resources from http://web.mit.edu/psb/portal/