[Macpartners] multiple copies received of some e-mails from single list?

Gurukarm Khalsa gkkhalsa at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 28 13:54:05 EDT 2004

Bil, in a bizarre twist of events, I have not had this happen - until
YOUR message came through twice!! Would this indicate something about
the sending machine?

Just wondering,
Gurukarm