[Macpartners] Dock bouncing icons

Annika Pfluger annika at csail.mit.edu
Thu Apr 1 10:22:14 EST 2004

Bill,

If you use Eudora for your email, the way to stop the bouncing is
from the Eudora application under the "Special" menu item.  Choose
"Settings" and then "Getting Attention" and unclick the "bounce icon
in dock" box. There may be similar preferences settings for your
other applications which are doing that.

Annika