[Macpartners] Mac OS X 10.2.8 is now available

Roger A. Roach rar at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 23 20:27:21 EDT 2003

I think you mean the 10.2.8 updater.  I installed it when it became
available.  It did lock up my Mac just before asking me to restart the
machine.  I reinstalled it OK and I don't see any problems (yet). Too bad
there is no way to backout an update.

Roger