[Macpartners] minidisc --> mp3 conversion??

Christian A. Sevilla csevilla at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 18 22:46:13 EDT 2003

hi kerem and macpartners--thank you--this is extremely helpful. so which
one would be the fastest solution? do i have to replay the full minidisc in
order to transfer the data onto the mac--or is there some high speed transfer
solution which is possible? e.g. conversion of files? -- thx--have
a nice day--chris