[Macpartners] minidisc --> mp3 conversion??

Kerem B Limon kerem.limon at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 18 17:06:59 EDT 2003

Errr, I hate to state the obvious, but in a pinch, you could just feed the
analog audio out to the audio in on your Mac and use something (like
Audacity -- look on http://sourceforge.net/) to record it, then use iTunes
to convert. (Actually, Audacity might be able to do the encoding on the fly
with an appopriate plug-in).

Kerem