[Macpartners] minidisc --> mp3 conversion??

cg@MIT.EDU cg at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 18 17:09:32 EDT 2003

You could buy a male-male mini-stereo audio cable (Radio Shack has
them), plug it into the sound input of a Mac, and record the raw audio
output from the walkman.

As for recording software, I haven't looked around recently. There's a
free program called Audio In that worked well for me. It's available
from this web page: <http://home3.swipnet.se/~w-34826/soft.html>. It
records audio to uncompressed AIFF format, which you can then convert
to MP3 using iTunes.

-Chris