[Macpartners] Apple Mail problem

Phyllis Collymore pcollymo at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 25 16:15:03 EST 2003

hello all,

I finally decided to try out OS X's Mail application.  It works fairly
well, but I have noticed that sometimes mail I receive has no content
at all.  The recent PDF file problem just discussed, for instance, had
no text in the body of the emails, just the sender information and
subject line.  Any ideas as to cause?

Also, it appears that attachments are only sent in the email's body,
not really as separate attachments, when I send something out.  Is that
the case for incoming mail with an attachment?  I don't see an
attachment folder anywhere as Eudora had.

thanks,

Phyllis