[Macpartners] SAPgui 6.20

atticus@MIT.EDU atticus at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 25 18:46:30 EDT 2003

We noticed that when creating the installer.  Some piece of the code seems to be
hard-coded in terms of the path it searches, so you shouldn't change the name of
the .app bundle.  I don't know how likely users are to change the name, but
perhaps someone should create a Stock Answer or something so users can find out
what the original name was supposed to be (if they change it).

-atticus